I still haven't finished all of my lunch. My mom made me two salami and cheese sandwiches with mustard on rye bread. I also had some apple, some pretzels and some cheese crackers.
As I checked in, they asked if I might want to volunteer my seat for a $400 voucher. I said 'yes' tentatively, but I don't think I will end up doing it - the next flight isn't until tomorrow and won't arrive in London till 9 PM. But we'll see what they really end up offering.
As can be seen here, it's a beautiful, warm day in Newark.
My plane is already at the gate - it arrived from Hong Kong earlier today. The gate isn't crowded yet either because it's still more than two hours until my flight.
This is my plane. It's a Boeing 777.
I paid to use the internet here in Newark Airport. Now I am thirsty so I will probably go get a smoothie. Unless I get bumped, the next report will be from the UK!
Have a safe flight!
ReplyDeletehello from my iPhone at fort river! Have a great flight, too bad there wasn't green pepper in those sandwiches...
ReplyDeleteDad
I like this blog. I will follow it. I'll even read it to Raviv, but he may not be interested in the pictures yet, since he can't really see that clearly.
ReplyDelete