Here are a few more photos. I'm not sure which order they will load in.
Two pictures are of the Li River - both taken last week when I went on a bikeride to a village about 12 km away called Fu Li. There was a big market there the day we went - we had to take a ferry with the bikes to cross the river, so I took some shots of the scenery.
The other two pictures are at the cooking school - bowls of pork prepared for two different recipes: one involves chopped mint and another chopped spring onion. The other is a plate of veggies ready to be cooked, along w/ soy sauce, oil and water. In the background you can see the bike that I am using, parked next to two motorbikes owned by the women who work in the kitchen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment