Four days ago I went on a walk up the hill behind the market - the entrance to the trail is just behind Leo and Kelly's house, and from there a staircase leads straight up the mountain. The climb took me about 25 minutes, and at the top there was a fence with a sign saying "Do Not Enter," but the gate was open, so I went in anyway. I saw nobody at all on the hike or at the top. The views of the city below were great.
Three nights ago I went on a party cruise on the Li River to celebrate Tim's birthday. He's an Australian who manages the bar that we always go to. I went with my friend Vivian and also met lots of local expats and teachers. The boat just went up and down the river a bit, and I couldn't see much of the scenery since it was dark. But we took lots of photos, including some that ended up with double images since so many flashes were going off at once.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment