Thursday, May 28, 2009

Yangshuo: Breaking News: DMP is Not Sick of Chinese Food

Food in China is really good. I have been in Asia for more than 3 weeks, and out of all my meals (approximately 65-80 depending on how you define "meal") only about 5 have been non-Chinese food. And almost everything I've eaten here has been quite good.
 
While I have eaten a lot of local food, I have also eaten plenty of foods from different Chinese regions - Hunan food in Guangzhou, Cantonese and Shanghainese food in Yangshuo, etc. But even in a smaller town like Yangshuo, there is a huge variety of dishes that can be found, and even more that can be prepared using ingredients from the market.
 
So in case anyone was worried that I was getting sick of the food in China, worry no longer. "Chinese Food" is such a broad category that I think it would be impossible for me to get sick of it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment