Monday, June 15, 2009

Mangshi: Posh Hotel

I am staying at a fancy hotel tonight. Leo, who is from Mangshi, recommended to me, and told me I could get a room for 80 RMB, which is about 12 US dollars - a splurge, considering I haven't paid this much for a room since I left Guangzhou.
 
But this room is worth it - niceness-wise, it's about equal to a nice Marriot hotel, except it has a huge bathroom (the bathroom itself is bigger than the entire room I had in Hong Kong) and a very nice sitting area. It's set back from the street, so it's quiet, and my room smells fresh and not smoky. I have my own water cooler (hot and cold), TV, DVD player, soft towels, good mattress, etc.
 
So hopefully I will sleep well tonight before my flight back to Kunming tomorrow!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment